Ridge Gourd (Tori) 1 Kg
About the Product
- Ridge Long vegetables known as gourds have a ridged, dark green exterior and a white, spongy inside that is filled with countless seeds.
- They are quite prevalent in Indian cuisine and high in fibre.
1. Ridge gourds assist with weight loss. Its juice can be consumed as a treatment for jaundice.
2. It balances blood sugar levels, increases liver function, and relieves from drunkenness.
Storage and Uses
1. Ridge gourds should be stored in the fridge wrapped in a plastic bag to keep them fresh.
2. Added to soups, fried foods, dals, curries, and sambar. Deep fried snack bajji after dipping it in chickpea batter.